School Readiness Programme
- To provide parents with an alternative educational placement for their children aged 3 to 9 years old who exhibit learning difficulties in a regular classroom setting with the long term goal of facilitating their inclusion into mainstream schools and society.
- To provide a supportive learning environment for these children that will accommodate their unique learning styles and individual educational needs in a small group setting and age-appropriate social interactions.
- To help these children with special needs acquire the necessary knowledge, skills behaviours and dispositions that are required of students in a mainstream school.
Who may benefit from our programme?
- Those currently enrolled in individual therapy sessions who need to be trained in a group in order to equip them with the necessary school readiness skills.
- Those currently enrolled in a mainstream preschool or primary school who struggle to progress in their academic performance in a large classroom and would need extra support to catch up with their peers in the areas of academics, communication, cognitive skills and socio-emotional development.
- Those who need additional, more focused and intensive intervention in acquiring pre academic or academic skills, social and school readiness skills (e.g. following group instructions, following rules, working in a group, following a class schedule, etc.).